A downloadable game
Vamoose is a personal project of Rachel Singh, compiling their old games (and perhaps some new ones?) in one place and with one interface, built to be ran on a RasPi computer as a standalone game "console".
Classic Moosadee games... reworked for television!
Several classic games made by Rachel in the 2000's are being reworked to work with gamepad and support widescreen televisions!
- Quix Attax Deux - Rachel's 3rd ever C++ game
- Bootleg Bash - A knockoff Smash Bros demake
- Rawr Rinth - A game about being a dinosaur in the suburbs
- Shopping Mall - Go shopping together
More games to come?
- Nothing solidified yet!
Source code repository!
- Diving into my old gamesOct 29, 2020
- Why build my own game console?Oct 29, 2020
- My own game console! - Putting together Vamoose (RasPi 4)Oct 29, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.