Undead Debt: A Game about Student Loans
A downloadable game
Society has been obliterated due to war, climate change, and the zombie outbreak. All over what was once the U.S., small outposts remain where cities once were. The wilderness outside of cities are hostile, but resources are dwindling within.
And you still have to pay off your student loans.
Travel around the country, taking up jobs in the "Gig Economy" to earn money, and in turn pay off your student loans.
Be careful, as zombies roam around everywhere, and you don't want to fall into medical debt should you be hurt. Don't tally, either: your loan continues growing due to interest.
Art, design, programming by Rachel Singh
|Tags||Action RPG, Life Simulation, serious-game, Zombies|
- I have paid off my student loansJan 17, 2022
- April 2020Apr 04, 2020
- Haven't done any work / depressionSep 12, 2019
- Game mockupAug 11, 2019
- Total student loans: $15,875.39Aug 11, 2019
- On Hold Because MoneyJan 01, 2019
- Programming LanguagesDec 06, 2018
- Zombie Maker - Ready to play!Nov 21, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.